New Delhi, 1/12: Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has presented the budget (AAM Budget 2022) in the Parliament. This budget has specially focused on women, farmers, dalits and youth .. Also Nirmala Sitharaman said that, welfare of all is our goal. Know the big announcements made in the budget so far.
1. 60 lakh jobs will be given.
2. In the next 3 years, 400 new generation Vande Bharat trains will be run.
3. During 3 years, 100 PM Gati Shakti Cargo Terminals will be developed.
4. 1.5 lakh post offices will come under core banking. Online transfer will now be possible in the post office as well.
5. In the year 2022-23, 80 lakh new houses will be constructed.
6. A digital university will be created in the country.
7. National Highway of 25 thousand km will be constructed at a cost of Rs 20,000 crore.
8. Work will also be done with the help of Ministry of Water Resources Development to connect 5 big rivers in the country.
9. Digital banking will be started in 75 districts.
10. E-passport will be implemented in 2022-23.
11. Center of excellence will be established for the development of cities.
12. One Nation, One Registration scheme will be started. This will make it easier to do business.
13. The private sector will be encouraged to promote the electric vehicle ecosystem.