Bhopal, 9/1 (AO Bureau) :At the People’s Medical College, Bhopal, on December 12, 47-year-old volunteer Deepak Marawi, who was administered a trial vaccine for cocaine, has been stirred on December 21. Marawi was found dead in his house in Subedar Colony, Jamalpur. The police have started the investigation and started the investigation.
The police conducted a post-mortem of his body on 22 December. Its initial report has confirmed the poisoning in the body. The death was due to vaccination of coronavirus vaccine or any other reason, it will be confirmed after the final report of the post-mortem. The viscera of Deepak’s body has been handed over to the police. It is worth noting that the final trial of the Indigenous Corona Vaccine (COVAXIN) made by Bharat Biotech and ICMR has been completed on 7 January.
Suddenly deteriorating health
According to the information, the police will conduct a chemical analysis of the viscera. Akash, the son of the deceased, told the police that on December 19, Dad Deepak suddenly started having vomiting with nervousness, restlessness, nausea. However, they did not treat it as a normal disease. According to Akash, the father had stopped going to labor after getting the dosas, he was following the Corona protocol.