Breaking: Fire Breaks Out At Cuttack Sishu Bhawan

0

Cuttack, 13/3 (AO Bureau) In a big development, the fire broke out in the ICU of Cuttack Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Post Graduate Institute of Paediatrics popularly known as Sishu Bhawan in Cuttack. There were no immediate reports of injuries or severe damage. The reason for the fire breakout is still unknown.

It is suspected that the fire was caused by a short circuit in the ICU. Some electrical wires were reportedly burned at the Shishu Bhavan. The hospital’s electricity service has been temporarily cut off.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.