New Delhi, 13/3 (AO Bureau): A fire broke out on the Delhi-Dehradun Janashtabdi Express. The train’s C-5 bogie caught fire while traveling from Delhi to Dehradun. The fire was believed to have been caused by a short circuit while all the passengers on the train were evacuated.
According to reports, the C-5 bogie caught fire and completely burned the buggy. Loke pilot was able to stop the train with emergency brakes. As a result, other carriages could be separated from the carriages that caught fire.
Comments are closed.