Berhampur, 22/7: An unfortunate incident took place today in Ramchandrapur village under Gopalpur police station. The explosion of a gas cylinder shattered the walls and roof of the house. Two were injured and one was in critical condition. The critically ill were taken to MKCG hospital in emergency. The incident is believed to have been caused by a gas leak in the house of Debraj Nayak in Ramchandrapur village under Gopalpur police station. The house, which has more than fifty commercial cylinders, was reported to have exploded after a gas cylinder leaked. The best investigation going on by fire team and police both in a parallel manner.
Around Odisha Bureau 9773 posts 0 comments