New Delhi, 28/6 (AO Bureau)To prevent the spread of corona virus, the restrictions implemented in West Bengal have been extended till July 15. However, giving some more relief to the people during this period, additional relaxation in restrictions will be given. The state government led by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee gave this information on Monday. In West Bengal, the number of infected people increased to 14,94,949 with the confirmation of corona virus infection among 1,836 people on Sunday. According to the bulletin issued by the state health department, the death toll has risen to 17,612 due to the death of 29 more people due to infection.
Know where there is relief in the new restrictions
1. All parlors and salons with 50 percent capacity will remain open from 11 am to 6 pm. Vaccination of all staff and customers is necessary.
2. Markets will open from 6 am to 12 noon, while other shops will be open from 11 am to 8 pm.
3. With 50 percent capacity, gyms will be allowed to open from 6 am to 8 am and then from 4 pm to 8 pm.
4. Private and government buses will be operated with 50 percent passengers.
5. Offices will be open from 10 am to 4 pm with 50 percent efficiency.
6. All banks will be open from 10 am to 2 pm.
Significantly, there are currently 21,884 patients under treatment in the state, while 14,55,453 people have recovered from the infection. These include 2,022 patients who were cured on Saturday. So far 1,40,61,046 samples have been tested for COVID-19 in West Bengal. Officials said that 2,95,801 people were vaccinated on Sunday, taking the number of people who have been vaccinated so far to 2,08,88,441.